Meet Nibbles and Pip

03 April 2019

TuTu Tuesday, 2nd April 2019! #CCFC02!

TutuTuesdayNewHeaderDec2018jpg

Oh dear, where has Tuesday gone! I've had a lovely day, bible study group this morning then 4 of us decided to go out for lunch afterwards and what lovely sharing time we had!

So sorry this is late in the day but happy Tutu Tuesday folks!  Isn't this gorgeous, so bright and vibrant!

Карнавальный костюм Радуга - купить или заказать в интернет-магазине на Ярмарке Мастеров | Комплект Радуга:<br /> - юбочка ту-ту из лент…




Today I've created using a colour challenge my upline/manager, Kylie Bertucci has set for our team. Check out this gorgeous colour combo!  ColourChallengeCCFC02April2019

Isn't it beautiful and boy did I have fun trying to do it justice.   I have use a Sale-A-Bration set I earned recently called All Adorned.  I hope you all managed to get a set because sadly it's now retired.  I've used all the colours except black. I just couldn't get anything in black to work on this.  I hope you like it. I'm certainly not going to leave it at just this first card. I'll try a few more designs soon and will share them with you all. Enjoy!




[gallery ids="1168,1169" type="rectangular"]

FinishedCard1




So, til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List




































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!