Meet Nibbles and Pip

22 November 2019

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'clock, 22nd November 2019!

NewFabulousFridaysOct2019

Hello and welcome to another Fabulous Friday at 5'o'clock, FFAF'ish to some!


Where has the week gone let alone the year?  It's flown by and we are nearly into December.  It's only 8 days til my son marries his beautiful fiance too!

20191118_113051

Are you in Australia? Want a copy of the catalogue?  Drop me a line with your details at this email addy:  wirgei101@gmail.com !


This week I've created the cutest card. The stamp set isn't available yet but I couldn't wait to play with it. Last week at Onstage in Sydney, attendees were able to order early a selection of products that will be available in the newly named Mini Catalogue. It will be available from 3rd January 2020!  Now I know that's a little while away but this stamp set is ONLY available to customers who make a $500AU+ purchase!  It's free in the new Sale-A-Bration flyer.  So are you getting money for Christmas?  Have you been saving waiting for the Sale-A-Bration period to hit?  Then you can get this set!

20191121_155643I love it to bits. It was the first thing I put on my early order. Along with that gorgeous paper you can see the card sitting on too.  It's called Best Dressed and is in a stack of 6"x6" double sided patterned papers.  And oh my, they are gorgeous!

HeyLadyLittleLadybug1b

HeyLadyLittleLadybug1closeup

HeyLadyLittleLadybug1a

To create this card, I stamped the flower twice, coloured the base in, then coloured in the 2nd stamping just those three petals. I used dimensionals behind it to raise it up to look 3d. I coloured all of this card with water colour pencils. I fussy cut out the lady bug and when I adhered it to the card, I used two layers of mini dimensionals on the wings so they stood out like 3D as well.  See those sequins?  The flower ones I've layered onto the clear ones, they are new in the Mini Catalogue as well.

Stay tuned, I got lots of new products in my delivery Thursday morning.  I will have more to show you over the next few weeks!



til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!