Meet Nibbles and Pip

19 November 2019

Tutu Tuesday is here again! 19th November 2019

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

This gorgeous tutu is brought to you today by my friend Corinne who send me this post card all the way from Paris recently. The artist is Edgar Degas (1834 - 1917)  Look at all those pretty tutus!  Thanks Corinne ♥


Today I bring to you a video I made yesterday to show you some of the gorgeous items I brought home from the weekend's live OnStage Local even at the Sydney International Conference Centre.  What a fabulous celebration of all things Stampin' Up!®. And how generous they are are along with all the beautiful people I met!

Check out the covers of the new mini catalogue and Sale-a-bration catalogue, aren't they gorgeous!  And on the right, that's the front cover of a fabulous spiral bound note pad we were all given.  I was blessed to get two of them, yay me!

20191118_113051

Below my video are photos of the four make & takes I did whilst at the event too.  All the products are new to this gorgeous catalogue that will go live on 3 January 2020!  This is when the annual Sale-a-bration period begins too. 


20191119_095141

Yes, I kept a couple of the beautiful grid paper sheets that were on our tables and I laminated them because they are my most favourite so far.  I am hoping if enough of us demonstrators ask, we may be able to purchase some like the beautiful floral one from last year. I live in hope!!!!


Have you got a wish list worth $169.00AU or more?  Why not join my team during that time and get $235.00Au worth of any products of your choice. Joining at this time there is also a bonus to be available only for new demonstrators.  I will have more about the 'Bonus' very soon, hopefully next week!  When you join me during the Sale-A-Bration period you also earn free items from the Sale-A-Bration flyer too.  What's not to love about that? 20% discount on all purchases too!  There's no pressure to sell either, I would never do that to any of my team.  If you don't feel like it's a good fit for you, that's fine, you'll have had the opportunity to purchase at a discount and I'm always around if you need advice/help on anything.

Here is a direct link should you want to join me...


direct link…https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4018575







 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7-trIaoOQI&feature=youtu.be

 




20191118_113333

20191118_113524

20191118_113435

20191118_113226



As  you can see, there are some amazing products coming.  I am restricted in what I can show you, that is, the inside of the catalogue. I have place a Product Purchase Premier order so will have new products to play with very soon.  That's another perk you get being a demonstrator and attending OnStage events. You get to order items before everyone else, even other demonstrators who were not at the events!  Have to love that!



So til next time,


happy stampin, colouring & creating!


 

1 comment:

  1. You have received entirely different swaps to me Virginia! So nice to see them al!.

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!