Meet Nibbles and Pip

06 November 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 5th November 2019!

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

Tutu Tuesday revisited....


This is a blog post from 27th October 2017 that I am revisiting.  I know, I've been a tad pre-occupied with pre-wedding events, helping out my Dad & sister and a few other things the Herbster and I have had going on.   I thought why not revisit this technique because it's a favourite of mine and I do like slightly 'different' Christmas cards that maybe no one's thought of doing.  I hope you like this...






Hello everyone!


This week I am using a technique that I've always loved and it's so easy.  I'm making more Christmas cards & this is such an quick technique too.   Basic supplies for this are acrylic blocks to suit the size you want to stamp, water in a spritzer, several coordinating ink pads & a nice tree stamp (edit: I used Lovely as a Tree stamp set but as it is now retired I've added a new card made this afternoon using the Winter Woods stamp set.  Both sets are/were so versatile! 


Here we go, first gather your supplies!


supplies1
Ink up your acrylic block

inkingtheblocks1a   inkingtheblocks1
Spritz your inked block

spritztheblock1
Stamp on to water colour paper, give a good press down.

stamptheWatercolourpaper1stampedBlock1a

Square edged block, a bit of journaling pen lines around the edges too

squareedgedblock1
A rounded corner block for something different

roundcorneredBlock1a
Tadaah!  Easy as, added some Wink of Stella to the darkest blue and a few sequins too!

FinishedcardsX2

finishedSquarecard1

PLEASE NOTE: The watermarks in the photos above are from my previous Stampin' Up! shop.  My shop is now found at: https://wirgie101.stampinup.net/   Links for products used will take you to my current store too!

CloseUpfinishedOhHolyNight1a

finishedOhHolyNight1a




So there you have it, simple, easy & can be adapted to any occasion too!
Remember, to have something covering your work area so you don't
accidentally wet the wrong thing.


til next time,
happy stamping, colouring and creating!






Product List
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!