Meet Nibbles and Pip

27 November 2019

Tutu Tuesday! 26 November 2019!

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

It's been a busy week already and I've not really done any creating that I can share before Saturday afternoon, it's the wedding you know!


How could I let a Tuesday go by without a pretty tutu for all to admire!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Yes, my son's wedding day is almost here.  He's just turned 28 too.  28yrs ago I was adjusting to life as a new mummy.  The 28 years have gone by so fast that I'm still wondering how did that happen LOL.  Don't they say time flies when you are having fun?  I recon!  This Saturday is going to be wonderful.  All things Harry Potter'ish at this wedding my son and DIL and her sister have put together.  I'm so very proud of them all, they have over come so much to get where they are now.  Pray that they don't have horrible, rainy weather at 3.30pm when the ceremony takes place.  After 5pm, it can bucket down as we will all be inside.

A few weeks ago I went with my new DIL, her sister & a few good friends for a weekend up in the Hunter Valley. We had one full day wine, cheese & chocolate tasting too.  I will leave you with a couple of photos of the weekend.  I'm so blessed they wanted little old me to go and enjoy the weekend with them.  It was so much fun and we did get a lot of tasting done. I even came home with some amazing wines, organic flavoured schapps too!  Who'd have known how good the vodka, gin & schapps at The Distillery up there would be sooooo delicious! Can you say Turkish Delight Flavoured Schapps! Yum!

The6OfUsDinneratHarrigansHV

KatBecKyraAlexTasting1

Bye for now, and remember


happy stamping colouring & creating!






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!