Meet Nibbles and Pip

13 October 2020

Welcome to a whole new world with Stamp Out Your Art!

Welcome to my new, revamped blog.

After 3+ years of using Wordpress, I've decided to come back over to Blogger.  Mostly because some time next year I'll run out of space on Wordpress then it becomes a paid blog. Secondly, I will be able to take part in blog hops again which couldn't be done with a free Wordpress blog!  Over the next few weeks past posts from my Wordpress blog should start to appear on here. Bare with me as there are around 4+ years worth!

For those of you who are new to my blog, this is the home of my original FF@F posts. It means Fabulous Fridays At Five'o'clock.  That's because for most of us it will be the start of our weekends and that's always fabulous I recon. I started FF@F posts about 7 years ago and they seem to be a tad popular. It's the original Fabulous Fridays At Five'o'clock post!!!
 
PLEASE NOTE: There will probably be quite a few 404 error messages on posts where photos/videos should be. There is nothing I can do about this except slowly, one by one add them in. My apologies for this, it can't be helped.  There are hundreds of photos so wade through.  I'll get there though!




This is where I endeavour to bring you a new post most Fridays by 5'o'clock. Be it am or pm,  you'll have to wait and see!  It use to be I would blog just for my Stampin' Up!  creations.  Now days I have several semi regular blog posts. Tutu Tuesdays, Monday Musings, Thursday Thoughts. Most of these have snippits of my daily life with my hubby, our two lovable fur babies, Nibbles and Pip and the occasional visits from our son, Ben, DIL, Kat and grandson, Aiden!





That's all for now, pop back soon, and remember, you too can have great creative ideas!


So, 'til next time, remember...

Happy stamping, colouring & creating!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!