Meet Nibbles and Pip

14 October 2020

31st May 2020

Hello everyone, it’s been a while. I currently have no desktop pc set up, no where to create, not even my huge kitchen bench. My craft area off the kitchen is still a work in progress. However I hope to have some kind of area by next weekend that I can at least make some items with new catalogue products. Yes, it’s 1st of June which means the first day of winter here in Sydney Australia. Renovating has ment new curtains too however they can’t be put up until after the floors are done. Another 11 weeks away. Oh shoot me now!!

I refuse to let the Herbster put them up because, let’s face it, he tried to wash the front bedroom ones. WHO WASHES CURTAINS in a washing machine????? They were fully lined ones that I pains takingly made to fit that room. Let’s just say, they had to be binned!! I don’t know what it is about ‘curtains’ He’s got this weird ‘aversion’ to even talking about them. What his problem is I’ve no idea but our house is like a refrigerator with drafts coming in, the house is so old, though it doesn’t look it. Currently we don’t have any curtains on our main lounge ceiling to floor window, just cedarwood blinds, as well as the 2 big sliding door windows out in the kitchen/family room area so our house is doubly freezing. We’ve resigned ourselves to having to use the ducted this winter even though it costs a lot to heat the house, we have to or we’d have icicles on our noses LOL. Here you go, a quick video I made last night….

 


(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXoauEDDQRM&feature=youtu.be   )

This is after we came home from lunch with friends yesterday. We needed to escape, I can’t go in that area right now, it’s depressing to say the least.

So that’s all I have to share today. I’m off to get ultrasounds results for both my legs later this morning. If you are the praying kind, say some because I’m just about over the pain I’ve been in for so so long. If I could live hoping around on one leg, I’d have chopped my right one off by now LOL.

so til next time, remember

happy stamping colouring & creating!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!