Meet Nibbles and Pip

29 October 2020

Revisiting a 2018 project!

Hey there everyone,

I'm revisiting a project I did for 

Christmas back in 2018. 

I have to thank one of my fellow demonstrators, Ellen Budden for sharing this with our team last week.  I ran with it and added a little step to make the head attach a little easier than the original video Ellen shared (which was by a UK demonstrator, Gaynor Boyce)

One sheet of 6"x6" patterned paper (the 6x6 packs are great for these), scoring and gluing and a few matching scraps for the head and maybe a bit extra on the back like in one of my finished photos.  Easy as!  Let's get started........


Part 1 of 3


( https://youtu.be/PZ5T_u7zeck )

Part 2 of 3

( https://youtu.be/YYL3NV1Zttw )

Part 3 of 3

 
 
( https://youtu.be/HVChXyZBpHo )


These are the first two I made as I worked out how to more easily attach the heads.

FoldedAngels1

And here is how I masked the eskimo stamp...

MaskedStamp1


[gallery ids="862,861" type="rectangular"]

5PaperAngelsVHampsonNov2018

[gallery ids="863,864" type="rectangular"]

BlueAngelNov18Vhampson


Thanks for stopping by & many thanks to Ellen & Gaynor for your inspiration! 

til next time,

happy stamping, colouring & creating!

Please note: the papers & stamp set used in these projects have been retired. There are many new ones to choose from from the current and mini holiday catalogue 2020!


Product List

2-3/8" Circle Scallop Punch

2-3/8" Circle Scallop Punch
[118874]
$31.00

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!