Meet Nibbles and Pip

13 October 2020

2017 post revisited!

Welcome to Fabulous Friday's at 5'o'clock'ish!

Today I'm revisiting a technique I did 3 years ago. It's a straight out copy of the post because it was on my old blog so many may not have seen it!

My uplines have just done a live video on youtube for this technique which many call 'Joseph's Coat'! I hope you like it! Please note: the stamp set I originally used is now retired but you can use all kinds of stamps like the Forever Fern or Rooted In Nature.

And the finished card?

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is finishedjosephscoat2017a.jpg

Til next time, remember

happy stamping, colouring & creating!

9 revisions Unified Split

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!