Meet Nibbles and Pip

14 October 2020

Thoughts On Thursday, 17/6/2020

 

Hello everyone, it’s been a little while.

I’ve had a lot going on and then again been stuck at home a lot too. This is where I admit that I have not been very well at all. Things got really bad a few weeks ago and as a result I’ve had to be seen urgently by a cardiologist. Turns out, genetics and family history are catching up with me and I have developed an irregular heart beat. I didn’t put anything about this up earlier because I didn’t want my family to worry needlessly. I am having further test next week and I’ve been put on 2 new medications which, hopefully, will settle down things greatly. No mention of any surgery at all, which has left me breathing a huge sigh of relief!

I’d also lost my creative mojo big time but what better way to get it back than to do some colouring in and some hand dying of ribbons in the new 2020-2022 In colours. Yay, I finally got them and though at first I wasn’t quite taken with them all, playing with the re-inkers today has seen me begin to respect their individuality and oh my, didn’t my white seam bindings dye well! Take a look! 

 

5 colours dyed and dried!

This is the video I made using the new in colours!
 

 
(  https://youtu.be/Ad7QV46RLGg )

Below are a couple of photos of some Blend and copic marker colouring I have done recently. What better way, once my desks were finally set up, to try and get my creative mojo back but to do some theraputic colouring!

 

 

Thank you for stopping by & remember til next time,

happy stamping, colouring & creating!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!