Meet Nibbles and Pip

12 November 2019

It's Tutu Tuesday! 12th November 2019!

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

Firstly I have to say I hope those of you who live anywhere near any of these horrendous bush fires on the eastern side of Australia are safe and secure.  I don't know about you but I jump each time the phone rings because my father & sister live in a bush fire prone area up on the central coast.  I've already prep'd them and made sure they've updated their emergency evac kit.  Thank goodness I did because Dad hadn't looked at it for 2 years.  I've told them to make sure there are bottles of water and a change of clothes each for them ready to go as well.  We don't want a repeat of a of 5 years ago.  My father has severely reduced lung function these days after the cancer treatment. He doesn't need to breath in bush fire smoke as well.

Hmmm here's a couple of pretty Tutu for this Tuesday, aren't they sweet!


https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c6/d2/50/c6d250aea50088f388bfe373ea7ca532.jpg




So, what have I been playing with today?  A stamp set from the annual catalogue called Colourful Seasons.  Have you looked at that stamp set recently?  It's got some rather cute snowflake looking stamps in it.  I've done two colour schemes. It doesn't snow this time of year in Australia (if it does it's a total freak of nature) but we do get snow in many parts during our winter.  So I've gone with a 'burnt outback' themed colour as well as a snowy cold/cooler colour theme.  Both look lovely, both could be used for any time of the year cards or Christmas cards!  I hope you like this.

I have taken whisper white card stock, cut a sheet down to four pieces.  I've run 2 through my die cutting machine, one with an oval stitched die and the other with a circle stitched die. I've left the cut out piece inside the main piece by holding them there with some post it notes on the back.  I've turned them over and stamped around the cut areas as per these first few photos.  Doing this you can potentially get 4 different cards!

[gallery ids="1862,1855" type="rectangular"]

3rdStampingTTTa

[gallery ids="1857,1858" type="rectangular"]

FinishedCardsAutumnTonesTTT12Nov19

FinishedCardsBlueTonesTTT12Nov19



I hope you like these little ideas. It's fun trying to think out side the box when using stamp sets for other reasons than they usually are.  I'll have a few more with the extra stampings I did of this on another post later, so...



Til next time, remember


happy stamping colouring & creating!!






Below is listed all the products I've used too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!