Meet Nibbles and Pip

08 November 2019

FF@5'o'clock, 8 November 2019!

NewFabulousFridaysOct2019

Not 5am but still Fabulous Friday!


Welcome back, welcome if you are new, I hope you are having an enjoyable Friday!


This week I'm getting away from Christmas cards again. I recently bought a few new stamp sets and finally have 'christened' this lovely one called Tasteful Textures!  And as many may have already guessed, I love bright, bold colours, particularly Australian landscape shades. You know, the red dust plains, the burnt orange sundowns etc.

I've done sponging, stamping and even used a layer of vellum on this little creation.

StampedSpongedBackgroundVHampson1a

Note: when using vellum to stamp on, it's a good idea to have your heat tool handy to help dry the ink on the vellum, you don't want it to smudge/smear.




closeupFinished8Nov19VHampson


FinishedFF8Nov19VHampson1

til next time, remember


happy stamping colouring & creating!






Product List








































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!