Meet Nibbles and Pip

16 November 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish! 15th November 2019!

NewFabulousFridaysOct2019

Welcome everyone,


This is a quick post today.  You see, OnStage is happening this weekend and hubby and I are celebrating early, not only our wedding anniversary, but his birthday as well by spending the whole weekend in the city of Sydney!


I'm sharing  my OnStage swaps.  They were so easy to make because Stampin' Up!® have such fabulous products.  I made about 60+ of these and each one has Lindt chocolate inside!  These little Mini Curvy Keepsake boxes are the bomb! I love them!  There are so many other things you can put inside them. You could even make a garland out of them, they are such a lovely size!

20191114_171213

Firstly I cut my designer series papers down to 6"x6" squares, this is the perfect size to cut out the Mini Curvy Keepsake boxes. You could use 6"x 6" paper stacks too, remember the pretty silver foiled ones I did a few months back?  Yes, those were made using the Feels Like Frost papers!

trioMiniKeepsakes2019B

I still have a Bigshot die cutting machine but because that ment cranking the handle for every single one, I used my electric eBoss machine. Using it I could put 2 and some times 3 sheets through at the same time. It sure made getting them cut very quick.  As soon as I have more information from Stampin' Up! about a new Die Cutting Machine you'll be the first to know!!  I even managed to fit onto a Dymo LabelWriter450 sticker all my details and what products I've used!

MiniCurvySwap1a

Using my bone folder I gently curved all the flaps inwards, making sure I had selected what side of the paper I wanted on the outside.  Folded them all together leaving one side open to insert the chocolate.  It is a good idea to do this because when put together they sit much better and you can't see inside them.  Once they were all done, I punched out the 2 different sized scalloped circle punches. I made the smaller ones white and stamped 'Hello' on it. That Hello stamp has been used so much, it's from the Beauty Abounds stamp set!  Using up the off cuts from the die cutting, I punched out butterflies using just the small one from the Butterfly Duet punch. Attached one to each of the layered circles then adhered one to each of the boxes, tadah, done!

OnstageNov2019swaps1a

Check out the lovely Lindt chocolates I got from the factory outlet not 15 minutes from my place!  The ladies on the check out had never seen anyone pack that many into their smallest gift box before.  It was like doing a Tetris(?) puzzle, I was very patient putting them in. My friend who was with me was gobsmaked.  I counted about 76 in that box. I did give some to a friend as a thank for something, the rest, well, they are ready to hand out on Saturday!

BoxOfChoc1.jpg

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  I shall be spending all day at the Sydney International Convention Centre (the ICC most call it) taking in all the new information from Stampin' Up!® AND  receiving advanced copies of both the Occasions 2020 catalogue along with the 2020 Sale-A-Bration flyer!  Boy I shall have lots to share with you next week that's for sure.  And watch for me on Instagram, you'll find me under #wirgie101 on there.

Til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List








































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!