Meet Nibbles and Pip

16 November 2018

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 16th Nov, 2018!

NewFFatFoclockNov2018

Welcome everyone, nice of you to stop by.  What a whirlwind it has been in the last week or so.  I've so much to share but I don't want to overwhelm you so today it will be a sneak peak at a gorgeous new stamp set that will be available to purchase from the 2019 Occasions catalogue.  That catalogue will go live and all products will be available via my online store from 3rd January 2019.  Crikey, can you believe we are typing 2019 already?

20181113_134318

Time has flown by.  I had the most wonderful time meeting old and new friends at Stampin' Up!'s Onstage Local event down in Melbourne on the 10th of November.  I flew down early so I could catch up with my friend and fellow demonstrator Maggie.

Now this stamp set I have used was an all attendee 'prize patrol' or gift as some would say.  Everyone was given this set so I thought, yes, I'll get playing with this one first. Oh my, it's gorgeous.  These "Distinktive" ®  stamps look gorgeous stamped in layers.  Below my photos you will find a list of what I have used.


(Please note- the stamp set is NOT available until 3rd January 2019)







[gallery ids="913,914" type="rectangular"]

Setof6NoteCardsIncredibleYou1a




This gorgeous set of 6 is going to be a Christmas gift. I'm going to make a lovely purse type box to put them in.  I'll share that with you another time.

I hope you enjoyed this little look into what's coming 3rd January. I know I loved playing with this new stamp set this week.  I think I did a high pitch squeal when we were told we were all going home with a set, blessed as anything!

til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!


( please note the stamp used on the envelopes was from a retired set called Better Than Email )





Product List






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!