Meet Nibbles and Pip

23 November 2018

FF@F'o'clock! 23rd Nov, 2018!

NewFFatFoclockNov2018

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday. No matter where you are in the world, most people look forward to Fridays, I know I do because it means my hubby is home for the weekend and we can catch up on so much we missed with each other during the week.  He keeps such long hours and with a massive commute over to the far east of Sydney, it's a long trek for him.

This week I'm doing something a little different.  I'm going to share with you a video I made to show you a lot of the gorgeous swaps I received at the recent Melbourne conference I attended.  It's so hard to thank everyone personally and it's taken me til now to get things sorted, places found for new products as well as get journeys up to my father's place and back fitted in.  So grab a cuppa and enjoy what I am showing you all.

I am heading back up to Dad's for 2 days next week.  He goes for the scans to see if the radiation treatment he's just undergone for lung cancer has helped. So far, apart from a cold, he said he's feeling fine.

If you are the praying kind, please keep my Daddy in your prayers. And me for that fact. It's a long drive up there, then almost 2/3's of the way back to get him to the hospital he has to go to then back up to his place again.  I drove it in one day yesterday and my goodness, there's so many road works going on that it was a bit hairy scarry in some places. What's with truckies and some nutbar drivers thinking they can speed through the 80k/hr construction zones?  They can all bite me coz I'm not jeopordizing my driving record so they can get some where faster.  They can pay the fines and loose their licenses, not me!

Anywhoooo, here's the video and below are a couple of still shots too. Yes my desk was swamped  ;-)




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchIH4p_-r4&feature=youtu.be




DeskofSwapsNov2018

 




As mentioned at the end of my video clip, you only have until 30 November at 11.59pm to get your hands on the gorgeous two stamp sets, thinlits dies, snowflake embellishments and white velvet sheets. They are listed below & linked directly to my store.

Product List


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!