Meet Nibbles and Pip

20 November 2018

M.A.M! Mondays are Marvelous! Nov19th2018

MondaysAreMarvelousHeader1


Welcome back to something a little different,


yes a Monday post!


On Saturday, much to my surprise I received a lovely Product Purchase Premiere order from Stampin' Up!  I never get deliveries on a Saturday so imagine my surprize when I got up and hubby said, check out the huge box that came for you earlier this morning! Goodies I was able to order early because I attended the Melbourne Onstage Local event last weekend.  Happy dance!

So amongst doing some Christmas baking, I've been playing with inks, water colour paper and this gorgeous new Thinlits die set called Butterfly Beauty!  Oh my, I think this is going to be super dooper popular.  Here is just one creation from this morning. I used reinkers dripped onto saturated water colour paper then let them meld together. Once most was dry, I gave the sheet a blast with my heat gun then splattered Vegas Gold Shimmer paint on before adhering the die cut butterfly silhouette. Pretty happy with this.  Now I need to finish off the gingerbread baking I've been doing.




handcolouredOmbreBackground1a

Hand coloured water colour paper by saturating the paper with water then reinkers dribbled on & tilted back & forth to blend the colours in like this Ombre effect!  I splattered on watered down Vegas Gold shimmer paint afterwards.


gettingallinky1a

LOL just the kind of 'messy' play I love. Don't worry, it is all off because I had to finish of that gingerbread baking ;-)







And here's a close up.  I cut out both of the large butterfly cluster from the up and coming new Thinlits set called "Butterfly Beauty" (0n sale 3rd January 2019).  I layered one on top of the other.  I hand painted the top layer with Vegas Gold Shimmer paint, so pretty!

[gallery ids="935,934" type="rectangular"]

I've used a new stamp set, Beauty Abounds, for my insert and the sentiment is from another soon to be releases set called Strong & Beautiful!   I love how this came out, the photos don't do it justice to be honest.  I hope you like this creation!

finishedButterfly1aCloseUp

finishedButterfly1a




Enjoy the rest of your Monday!


til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!







Product List


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!