Meet Nibbles and Pip

22 December 2018

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 21st Dec,2018

NewFFatFoclockNov2018

Hi everyone,


Yes, I know a FF@F post, yeehaa!  


You may have seen some of this during the week but I thought I'd put it all together in one spot for you all to see, have a bit of a giggle and maybe give you all some inspiration. Cos let's face it, Christmas is nearly hear and I bet we are all wanting to see something creative that's not seasonal, right?


Stampin' Up! put out a challenge to us demonstrators to make cards using only card stock, ink and one stamp set in under one minute!  So here's several I've done during this week.  Firstly, I didn't realize that it was ment to be 'Thank you' as a theme, so my first two didn't quite meet the brief, but I recon I got it by the third go. And that third one is being published here for the first time. That's right, I held it back til today.   There is a list of what I've used at the bottom of this post.  And yes, they are linked directly to my store.

Please note, stamp sets may not be available until 3rd January 2019! That is if you don't sign up to be a demonstrator right now. Then they'll be available to you ;-)







This first one is using a stamp set you could earn for free during 2019's Sale-A-Bration time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dn1-8uq2NY




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx8b_Z_A2G0&feature=youtu.be

This stamp set is called Geared Up Garage, also due for release on 3rd January 2019, it's not far away folks!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb6vCFONOwk&feature=youtu.be

And this gorgeous stamp set will also be available 3rd January as a Host set, you won't see it in my online store until then.




Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed seeing me create such quick and easy cards.  Who says you have to have a tone of products to make family and friends something beautiful and personal!

til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List








































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!