Meet Nibbles and Pip

04 December 2018

It's Tutu Tuesday time! 4th Dec, 2018

TutuTuesdayNewHeader3Nov2018

Hi everyone,


How's this for a super cute Christmas Tutu!!


Christmas Minnie Mouse tutu outfit holiday Minnie tutu set | Etsy

What's it like at your place right now?  Are you up to your elbows with Christmas baking, shopping, decorating and then again just generally getting on with life?   I've been baking my popular gingerbread again. I have to laugh, the first few batches didn't even make it up to my father's place.  My son was not impressed last week but never fear, GinGin has bake more and is baking more as I type!   I had a special request from young Aiden to make some with 'Jacks' face on them.  That's a Jack'o'lantern.  Thankfully I have still go the wonderful silicone cookie press stamps Stampin Up brought out a few years ago.  One of my favourite things to get out any time of the year to stamp into cookies.

What to put them in though?  Check out these cute little mini pizza boxes I've decorated to put some gingerbread in.  I'm so glad Cookie Cutter Christmas is in the annual catalogue. It has to be one of my most used stamp sets lately.  Remember those little folded paper angels I made?  Well the faces of the angels came from Cookie Cutter Christmas didn't they!

Are you looking for something small to put maybe home made treats, gift cards or even a set of small 9cm square cards with envelopes in as a gift to family and friends?



Check out my decorated trio, yes, the list of products is listed below.


trioMiniPizzaBoxesChristmas2018a.jpg




Want my gingerbread recipe?  Leave a comment & if I have enough requests, I'll share it!


Merry Christmas!!


'til next time,


happy stamping, colouring, creating & baking!






Product List








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!