Meet Nibbles and Pip

30 December 2018

Colour INKspiration challenge #48

Surprise!  A post on a Saturday.


(29th December 2018)


I recently joined a closed Facebook Group called Colour INKspirations. It's a group that posts 2 challenges per month approximately. You create using their colour theme and post it to the group.  This is what I created using their photo as inspiration for my colour scheme.  I saw a beach in that photo but didn't really want to go down that path so stuck to using just the colours and a new stamp coming next month.

This is the photo for #48 'ink'spiration, the final one for 2018!No automatic alt text available.




And here is my creation using those colours. I think I hit the brief ok if I do say so myself!

Number48VHampsonHello1aCloseUp

Number48VHampsonHello1a

This beautiful floral stamp set will be available from 3rd January 2019, isn't it beautiful! I've stamped it using Versamark ink onto water colour paper, heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I saturated the paper with water. Using an aqua painter brush I picked up ink from the lids of my ink pads (yes I still have the old styled ones) and let the colour bleed where I wanted it to go.  Loved making this, love water colouring. But I recon a lot of  you knew that already hey?



Thanks for visiting.  May 2019 bring all the love, happiness & peace in the world,



til next time,


Happy New Year and remember,


keep on


stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List






























Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad

Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad

[131171]

$11.50
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!