Meet Nibbles and Pip

11 December 2018

Tutu Tuesday, 11th December 2018

TutuTuesdayNewHeader3Nov2018

Hi everyone,


Well, not so much a tutorial but a tutu share and a creation with some gorgeous new products!


Love her

How cute is this little one in her tutu and look at those gorgeous colours, I'm thinking Lemon Lime Twist and Coastal Cabana!

Whilst packing a few things to go back up to my father's, I had to stop and play for a bit. This lovely card in Early Expresso base card, layered with Lemon Lime Twist gingham & white paper (new next month) and an embossed piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock (the embossing folder is new next month too!)  Tadahhhh how pretty is this!

closeupFinished1

I have cut out some of the butterflies in basic black card stock.  I've die cut them using another new product.  Can you see a theme here?  LOL, new products, coming soon!   There's so many Christmas posts that I decided to avoid Christmas'ish stuff for a week or so. I've made tons of Christmas cards, tags and gift bags that have all been used so I'm a bit over Christmas creating, well unless is baking ;-)

So here you go, love how this turned out & I am so in love with this new embossing folder too! (it's called "Lace"! )


FinishedCardLLT10Dec2018a copy

til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!