Meet Nibbles and Pip

11 December 2018

M.A.M. Mondays Are Marvelous, 10Dec2018

MondaysAreMarvelousHeader1

Hi everyone, I've had a much needed morning out having breakfast at our local worker's club then my hair cut, styled and blow dried.  A splash of red lippy and I feel a bit 'human' again after the last 5 days or so.   What's marvelous about Monday?  Well it should be Supercalafragalistic Sunday coz yes, AusPost out did themselves and delivered my lovely box of pre-order goodies from Stamping' Up!  very early yesterday morning. I've made a video this morning to show you.  Bare with me as I stumble through it, it was very early, I've a bit of a frog in my throat and hadn't had my latte ;-)   I just had to share what's coming soon!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD9SOQm1n_4




So til next time,


Happy stamping, colouring & creating!


Want to go to my online store, you can use this short cut link...



... bit.ly/ShopWirgie101






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!