Meet Nibbles and Pip

18 December 2018

TuTu Tuesday, 18th December 2018

Welcome to Tutu Tuesday.


I have found the most gorgeous Tutu for today, isn't it gorgeous!


Peacock tutu

Long time since I've done a tutorial but yeah, I'm clocking up so many kilometres lately that I have had zero concentration to be creating and making projects.   I have decorated  wooden letter "N" I have for my sister's bedroom.  I've bought her new linen for Christmas so I've tried to tie it in with the colours I chose.  I've also used Copper leafing for highlighting this "N" (for Nicole) and I'm loving how it turned out, hope she does too! My husband said I was 'glittering' with copper when he came home from work the day I did the leafing LOL.

Not much Stampin Up products here but then again, many of us demonstrators do have and use other products that are not available in our Stampin Up range. Short and sweet this post.  Do leave me a comment if you want to know how I got the effects on this beautiful letter 'N'




nicolesNXmas2018a




'til next time,


happy stamping, colouring,


spritzing & creating!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!