Meet Nibbles and Pip

25 December 2018

Tutu Tuesday, 25th December 2018!

TutuTuesdayNewHeaderDec2018jpg

Welcome to another Tutu Tuesday &


Merry Christmas to you all!


What a year it has been. This time last year I was no longer a demonstrator.  I took a break and regrouped and came back in March this year, 2018 with fresh eyes, a new outlook and a new upline too!

What would Tuesday be without a really super dooper cute tutu, a Christmas one and not just one but several coz I couldn't make up my mind ;-)

My daughter's Christmas tutu dress 2012

Candy Cane Christmas Tutu Set, Christmas Outfit~ Includes Top/Onesie, Christmas Tutu, Hair Accessory on Etsy, $62.99

Chrissie we should so find these :)

Thank you everyone for sticking by me this last year whilst I took that break. It was something that needed to be done and I'm so thankful to my upline, Kylie Bertucci and her husband Bruno for all the support they gave as I made this huge decision and then became one of their Crazy Crafters .  That break I took showed me that I really can't live without being part of the world wide Stampin' Up! family and didn't I have a load of fun in November when I went to the local Onstage event in Melbourne with my bestie, Maggie Mathern, who also now is one of my team members!  This was us on the train on our way in to Melbourne in November and I love this photo!

WirgieMaggieNov2018a

I hope you've been enjoying my Tutu Tuesdays and my Fabulous Fridays At Five (FF@F) posts. Oh and not to mention Mondays are Marvelous ones when I have time.   As we head into 2019, it's going to be hit the ground running.  I've so much going on in Wirgie's little world but can I deal with it all?  So far so good.  There's loads to say about the 'drama' with the owner of the 2 houses on the block next door but that's for another time.  Yes, we've already had one court hearing.  The next one will be here in our  backyard under our beautiful Jacaranda tree!  So nope, not sharing any more about that til it happens, roll on February 28th!

Today I am up at my father's place, we are going over to my son's for late lunch. It's the first time he's hosted a Christmas lunch with his fiance and stepson.  Well let's just drop the 'step' and call him son because that little boy has worked his way into all our hearts and we just love him to bits!  Check out this photo of him as a little elf!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

So I'm going to leave you with a bible verse which is very apt of this time of year.  From the NIV Study Bible:
Luke 2 vs 10 to 12

"but the angel said to them, "do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.   Today in the town  of David a Savior has been born to you: he is the Messiah, the Lord."

Blessings to you all,


til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!