Meet Nibbles and Pip

03 December 2018

M.A.M. Mondays Are Marvelous - 3rd Dec 2018!

MondaysAreMarvelousHeader1

Hi everyone, welcome to a new week,


Monday again & yes, they are Marvelous!


Last week was a bit of a right off blogging & creating wise because I spent some of it traveling up to the central coast and back.  OMGoodness were you one of the crazies like me driving in that torrential rain on Wednesday and Thursday in Sydney and up along the central coast?  If I didn't have to get my father down to Oncology at Gosford hospital and back, I'd have hibernated inside and created up a storm. 

As it was, it was good for me to get away from home for a few days, concentrate on driving safely and be there for my Daddy as he saw his oncologist.  I'm so glad I was there because it seems men never ask the 'right' questions. LOL My father and my son didn't tell me half of what I got out of the oncologist and what a beautiful man he is too. 

I'm greatly relieved to have been able to ask questions that I know my father would have forgotten.  He didn't have any scans. This visit was to make sure he didn't have any bad affects/reactions etc to the radiation treatment.  It keeps working inside him for quite a while after the last course was given.  I am in awe of medical advancement these days and it was really eye opening and heart warming to have so much explained that the average person doesn't know.   Dad has his first CT scan since the radiation treatment, on 23rd January so I'll be there with him when that is done too.  Depending what they find, he'll have scans every 3 months for the rest of his life. 

Plus I got to see this gorgeous little man along with my son & DIL! Happy days!

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting



So that was last week.  I'm sorry there wasn't a FF@F post but I am trying to put something together for this week's posts.  Life happens, computering and the internet takes a back seat.  Tutu Tuesday and FF@F'ish are my 'babies' and I love creating them for you all!  Mondays are Marvelous is a bonus, Mondays mean we've had a great weekend, we are forging on with a new week and new experiences!

Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring, creating & living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!