Meet Nibbles and Pip

24 June 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 21to23June2019!

FFat5OclockishJune2019a

So yes, it's not Friday but like I said over on my Facebook Page, that's why the 'ish is on the end of the name of these posts LOL.


This week I'm revisiting hand made gift bags and making a tri-fold screen card.  It's a very special persons 60th and we are celebrating on Sunday. That's why this hasn't gone live until the start of her celebration gathering!

So remember the gift bag tutorial I did on Tutu Tuesday, 11th September 2018? Click here to see it


I've used that tutorial to create this gorgeous gift bag to place my friend Gwen's birthday gifts in. I know she'll love these colours, they are so Gwen!  It's retired paper (Petal Promenade) and one I'd been 'hording' for a special occasion, which this is!  So I've #LovedItFoldedItSnippedIt to make it from 2 pieces of 12"x12" double sided designer series paper.  There are so many new designs that you'll sure to find new ones to make these very handy bags.

finishedBagCardJune2019a

Next I've created Gwen's birthday card into a tri-fold screen card, below are the instructions, measurements and what I used is in the product listing at the bottom of this post!  It's lovely because you can keep the card tied closed with that gorgeous new Petal Pink Ribbon or open it and it will stand on it's own with it's little 'feet'!

TriFoldCardDimensionsVHampsonJun2019

PunchingTheFeetOut1

My front panel is created by fussy cutting out some of the Petal Promenade patterned paper. I've used some glitter card (I think it's Rose Gold but they were scraps and loose in my scrap basket) to punch the butterflies.  I've used Granny Apple Green card stock to layer the label, stamp some leaves in the matching ink and die cut out some folliage using the Frosted Bouquet dies (page 193 in the annual catalogue)  My base card is Petal Pink card stock which has had it's edges sponged with the matching ink too.  The middle panel layers are also from that retired DSP, Petal Promenade, perfect shape for this card. I've stamped my sentiments using Granny Apple Green ink too.

OpenedTrifoldCard1a

finishedclosedcard1a

envelopeDecorated1

And don't forget to decorated your envelopes to co-ordinate too!


til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List
















































SUGGESTED PAPERS YOU COULD USE FOR THIS....


Product List




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!