Meet Nibbles and Pip

28 June 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 28June2019!

FFat5OclockishJune2019a

Ah the joys of  having house repairs done.  It's been a busy couple of weeks. The Hovel is still surrounded in scaffolding but that's coming down hopefully within the week. We've a brand spanking new 'original' ColorBond roof on both the house and the garage and bbq area up the back too.  We have found out the last roofers did NOT use original ColorBond brand roofing and as for the whirly bird air vent, it wasn't even the right model or colour. They'd hand painted it to look like the supposed matching colourbond one. It was pink when it was removed the paint had faded and peeled off, I kid you not!   Hubby's work shop has been rebuilt  as well.  I am currently "wrapped in plastic" IE my craft area has been sealed off from the kitchen and my kitchen has been sealed off from the rest of the house, agghh!!

WrappedInPlastic1

Now my kitchen/family room ceiling is being partially removed as I type and new sections installed.  This is a two day job so my poor kitties are shut outside in their enclosure right now. They don't know what's happened to be shut outside this early in the morning, poor babies.  Nibbles the oh so vocal one cried for nearly an hour this morning.  Pippy has discovered the dog kennel is nice and warm. Nibbles? He's laying at the gate, in the dirt and damp grass, daft cat!

This Fabulous Friday I'm going to share with you a few photos of past projects that some of my newer readers may never have seen.  They were on my old blog which since the end of 2017 ceased to exist. But lucky for me, I kept copies of most of it ;-)

First is this fabulous card in a box. Well not just one but a few.  Please note, most products in the older ones are retired but you can so recreate them with all the gorgeous new products available now.  Place an order with me through my online store during July and I will send you the PDF for free! Just remember to register with my online store so I have an email address to send it to!

WeddingBoxCard2016a     LoveYouOwlSweetHeartCardInABoxForHubby2016




finishedCardInABoxForLSBSclass2014a




These next few photos are some of many many creations I've made. I have thousands of photos of my creations. You can see over the years, all the gorgeous products Stampin' Up! have released.  Everything can be recreated using current products!

13237754_710103182464215_8401538460139700084_n (2)img1462999213525img1463025540387ImHereForYouVHampsonMarch2016




Lastly I'll leave you with some photos of the creations I made for a Local OnStage presentation that was held at the Sydney Hilton Hotel. I loved being given the opportunity to showcase new products that were being released that year and people loved my book marks especially.  If you were lucky enough to be at Auckland in April this year, you may have received an updated version of that giant paper clip bookmark too!

5x2016_2018InColours5CardFrontsNewStampsetPapers5x2016_2018InColours5FanTopGiftBagsNewStampsetPapers5x2016_2018InColours5PaperClipBookmarksNewStampsetPapers20160429_095551

Well, that's all I can do for now, it's too cold to sit here with all the doors wide open and all the noise happening. I'm going into the lounge where at least I can have the heater on.



til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!