Meet Nibbles and Pip

26 June 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 26th June 2019!

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

Oh how I love Tutus and check out this one. I've got a new app on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone that can animate them all or parts of pictures/photos. (I just got the free version)  Tutu Tuesdays are even more fun!   Sorry if it's huge, but that's how my phone does them and if I decrease the size I loose the animation.


https://www.facebook.com/StampOutYourArtWithVirginia/videos/2314242265456602/?t=1




Just a small but handy little tutorial today using the water colour pencils.

pencilScribbled1aWith the 2nd pack of more colours now a standard item in the annual catalogue, it's a great time to grab them.   I've selected 4 colours and scribbled them onto water colour paper.  Next I took a water only filled aqua painter and blended the four colours together making them look like I've painted on with water colour paints.  These 4 colours blend so beautifully together.

pencilScribbledBlended1a

I chose the Sailing Home stamp set and matching dies, Smooth Sailing to stamp and cut out my lighthouse. I sponged on a little smoky slate to plain white card stock stamped with the Lighthouse in Jetblack Stazon.  I also cut out the rope, knot, sentiment frame & seaweed sprigs.  Hand sponged the seaweed to match the water coloured background.  My black layer of card stock I ran through my die cutting machine with the Tufted 3D embossing folder. Inside I selected the compass stamp and randomly stamped with Coastal Cabana & Balmy Blue the Compass stamp from the same stamp set.

insideSailing1a

finishedSailing1a

Turned out rather nice I recon!


Supplies used are listed below!






Til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!