Meet Nibbles and Pip

14 June 2019

FF@F'o'clock-14th June 2019!

FFat5OclockishJune2019a

Friday, fabulous Friday, hubby's home again for the weekend and I've a full crafting day on Saturday with some friends too!  


What have I got to share with you today? 


Why a new tutorial, yes, I know, long time coming.  I hope you like this, it's easy, it's fun and usually no two projects come out exactly the same so you can guarantee to have something rather unique!


Below this video tutorial I have listed items I have used but let me say here, when I mention in the video to get a cheap bleach, I mean the cheapest.  I have tried premium ones, those thick ones like White King and Domestos, nope, the cheaper the better. Trust me, I've been bleach colouring for many years and have always found the cheapest to be the best!




 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NcjJaQUfKY&feature=youtu.be




NofNavyRichRazBleached1

CloseUpFinishedCardMagLaneBleachedJun2019a

FinishedCardMagLaneBleachedJun2019a




Remember to guard your work area, lay down a couple of sheets of grid paper, have something to blot with like a pad of tissues or an old sponge and please be careful of your clothes, no long sleeve that could drag across your work. You don't want to bleach your clothes, trust me, I've done it, LOL!

til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List








































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!