Meet Nibbles and Pip

11 June 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 11th June'19

TutuTuesdayNewHeaderDec2018jpg

Hello everyone,


So firstly, let's admire this gorgeous little number! Oh to be slightly taller (and a bit thinner to, working on that!) so I could wear something like this for my son's wedding in November ;-)


2584d0a918878c4fdb7a9957cb76cafc




Welcome to Tutu Tuesday and thanks to one of my lovely fellow demonstrators and her idea, I've got a tutorial for you.  Thank you so much #Kathleen McDonald, you gave me the inspiration to creation this amazing envelope, then go on to make a card out of some off cuts too!

All you will need is listed below in my Product listing.  Follow the diagram below that I have created for cutting and scorring the patterned paper. Be careful if you are using a design with a direction on it.

Kathleen was looking at the envelope on the front of our new Annual catalogue and was trying to replicate it.  I've made a few envelopes like this before so I quickly made a template, took note of the dimensions and gave them to her on our Crazy Crafters' team page.   Such a lovely envelope for sure.  The only thing I forgot to add in my product list was I used a 1/2" cirlc punch and my Take Your Pick tool to make the holes for the brads to go through.  Be careful when pushing a hole into the main part of the envelope, that you don't go through to the front.  I slipped the corner of my Stampin Piercing mat inside to stop that happening.   Very happy with this creation!

largeEnvelopeJune11th2019Template2

TTTfinishedCard1aJun2019

envelopeCloserCloseUp1

TTTfinishedCardEnv1aJun2019




'til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List
























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!