Meet Nibbles and Pip

21 June 2019

Thursday Thoughts, 20June2019!

ThursdaysThoughtsJune2019b

 

Well hello there, glad you could stop by.  Today I've been going through tons of old photos and I'm having a huge walk down memory lane.  Oh I've thousands and thousands! I think I need to do some digital sorting soon.  Anywhoo,  last year I turned 60 but this year one of my dearest  friends, who I went through high school, with turns 60 as well. Last Sunday actually and we've been reminiscing!


I can't believe how long Gwendolyne & I have known each other.  We lost touch over the years only to come together again through our love of all kinds crafting! Plus some of her family move in the same circles in our church life as we do. I'm so thankful Gwen and I found eachother again.  We've had some wonderful times together.  This post is dedicated you my darling friend, many happy returns for this milestone birthday. We both know it's one we are both thankful to reach hey hon!


So I'll leave you with some fun photos from over the years. I know Gwen won't mind me sharing them.







Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and close-up

Christmas 2017 before I stopped having foils/colour in my hair and before I finished working too.


Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting, people standing, shoes and indoor Image may contain: 7 people, including Gwendolyne Spare, people smiling, people standing

These were taken during our high school years. That's me bottom right sitting down and Gwen is in the right hand photo on the left standing up!

2016-02-22 19.30.38

I love this photo, from left to right Gwen, myself and Nicole. What a fabulous night we had back in 2015 at the official opening of Jamberry in Australia. Shame Jamberry went bust, sigh but we had fun whilst it lasted.






And this last one was taken at my 60th birthday dinner last July.  I hope I'll have some lovely ones after this coming Sunday too!  Left to right Nicole, Patrik, Herbie, myself, Michelle and Gwendolyne!


6thDinnerA




til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!