Meet Nibbles and Pip

14 June 2019

Thursday's Thoughts-13June'19

ThursdaysThoughtsJune2019b

Do you ever get 'creative block'?  I know I do and sometimes it's really hard to get out of that creative block.  What do I do? Well usually I shuffle things around on my desks, I look at the product catalogue, I test out new items I've purchased, I see what colours look like.  In general, I just make a big mess then have to clean it up again.  That's what I did this morning.  I've had creative block for ages but the last few weeks I have made myself sit and 'play' with products. I've made myself keep my desk tidy and clean and put things away as soon as I've finished with them.  Keeping my desk cleared after 'playing' has helped enormously.

This morning I made a huge mess, my fingers are stained and I've only made 2 small cardS but I did get to see what the colours look like and how a little of this new product I was playing with is needed.  I would say these 6 little tubs of highly pigmented sprinkles will last a long long time.  What did I discover?  Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous and they can be mixed with water, rubbing alcohol, Texture paste or just sprinkled onto wet water colour paper.  There's lots more I want to try with these powders but for now I'll leave you with these photos I took.

messyplayPigmentSprinkles1a

messyplayPigmentSprinklesPaste1a

FinishedCards1a

Hope you liked my 'messy play'. I only used some scraps of water colour paper that were in my scraps bin, adhered to the front of note cards with a bit of basic black matting and they look quite striking I must say!



'til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!


ps, can you pick the 'error' I've been making for many many months?  It's in my water mark on my photos.  Oh derr to moi, now I'm use to my new glasses I finally picked it ROFL, so the last photo has the correct typing it it ;-)   See ya!






Product List
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!