Meet Nibbles and Pip

03 June 2019

Monday musing, 3/June/2019

mondaymusings1ajpg

Goodness me, blink and what the?


It's Monday again. 


I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend and a not too busy week ahead.  Today, and over the weekend I've been musing about a few things.  The old Oxford Pocket dictionary I keep by my computer desk says the meaning for 'muse' is to ponder, meditate upon.


I had this brilliant idea the other day for a blog post but didn't know where to slot it in to my regular posts.   Tomorrow the new Annual catalogue goes live and I've already a post scheduled for that. However, this 'musing' that I've done has been prompted by Stampin' Up!'s new catalogue along with a fabulous newsletter I received last week about, yes, you guessed it in colours, designer's colours,  colour trends.  Remember me talking about how Stampin' Up! works anything up to 2 years ahead of time? How Pantone® work with world renowned designers to create their colour palettes?   Oh boy, Stampin' Up! are so on trend, I nearly fell off my perch when I opened that newsletter.  To quote them:





Tea Garden


Laurie Pressman, Vice President


Pantone Color Institute

May 28, 2019










Color and design trends for home furnishings 2020 reveal a fascinating dichotomy as a new era brings in both novel and nostalgic approaches to design. An emphasis on self-care combined with our affinity for nature based hues clearly comes through in Tea Garden, an artfully tranquil story of grounded tones, nature infused health-giving hues and contentment featured in PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2020. Deliciously subtle, this memorable and sincere palette is both pure and poetic.









So to show you, I've created my own colour palette from a photo that Pantone® used in that newsletter (I do not own copyright for this photo, all copyright goes to Pantone®)

NewInColours2019MondayMusing3June19

So check this out, and when you are able to open your new catalogues, go straight to pages 24, 25 and 26!!!  Oh my goodness, the richness of these new colours will blow you away!



'til tomorrow, when you can finally see the new 2019 Annual Catalogue, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!