Meet Nibbles and Pip

01 July 2019

Monday Musing, 1July2019

MondayMusingsJune2019A

Yup, here we are again at the start of a new week. My goodness, the time is flying along, it's 1st July today, many happy returns to my niece, JaimeeLee too!  See you on Sunday. Hope you are having a great time in Fiji honey.


It's, still as hubby's old navy speak goes, "All hands to action stations" here at the Hovel. Day two of plastering and sanding.  I've two very unhappy kitties who got put out in their enclosure just after 7am. Poor babies, it was 5 degrees celcius. I put out the small cat carrier as well so both of them have something to hide/snuggle in without squabbling. Mr Nibbles has been vocal, he'll have kitty laryngitis by the end of the day and they've another day tomorrow out there too.  I got some cute photos LOL, and a little video clip. Check out the racket I could hear once the workmen had taken a break for lunch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNw6NKcqWE




I went and sat out there with the kitties whilst I had my lunch and gave them some treats, they liked that though Pip wanted my penne pasta which is not kitty food and I wasn't about to share LOL. It was too cold to stay out there for long, the sun had moved and the Jacaranda is brilliant green right now, shading most of the whole backyard.

 


Look at those little faces!  Ah it'll do them good, gives me a chance to get some much needed shuffling of stuff and culling without them jumping into boxes or into cupboards. I've shut one or the other in a cupboard a few times before now and not known til their pitiful cries could be heard, oops!

We had a busy weekend. Of course there was a Sydney Swans' game on at the SCG and brrr it was soooo cold. Coldest game I think I've been to but it was a great game.  The Herbster & I made it up on to the big score board again with our hashtag photo. We were both having a bit of a silly moment (all right, we have lots of those LOL)

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, glasses, selfie and close-up

But look, there we are, up on the big screen he he he. Is it the 3rd or 4th time this season, it's at least a hat trick I tells ya!


Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

That's all for this Monday, the 1st of July.


'til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!