Meet Nibbles and Pip

29 July 2019

Monday Musing, 29th July 2019!

MondayMusingsJune2019A

Crikey, where did the last week go, and the weekend for that matter!  It's been a busy time, traveling up to the central coast, visiting long time friends I've not seen in a while, and generally trying to keep culling things from our little 'Hovel'.  Oh yes, and finishing and delivering my son's wedding invitations.  Yes, I will share them with you but not for another month or so!  My birthday was amongst all this so a little bit of celebreating too!  Thank you everyone for you beautiful wishes. Man I still recon they made a boobooh on my birth certificate, 61? How did that happen, LOL!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, glasses, close-up and outdoor

I'm so sorry there was no Fabulous Friday's @ Five'o'clock post, the weekend did get away from me. We were at church in the morning yesterday then straight to the SCG yesterday afterwards, for the Swans vs Geelong game.  Needless to say, the Swans lost, AGAIN!  LOL, I did find it rather humorous that we played Geelong, given that Geelong is near where we are relocating to!  Yes, the Herbster and I did make it up onto the giant score board again too, check us out, too funny! I took the photo just before we went into the grounds as it was nice and warm and sunny out the front on Driver Avenue.

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

And there we are up on the top left hand side LOL, it's fun to see if we make it up there, so that's 5 times this season, on a roll! ☺ .   Michelle, that lipstick you gave me for my birthday is gorgeous and has some good staying power too.  Who doesn't love a good red lipstick!!!!

I am sharing with you a really cute card I made for my bestie's birthday.  It's the main reason I really didn't hurry to get it online on Friday because it will only be getting delivered today.  Many happy returns dear Maggie, I'm so glad you've had a lovely extended long weekend.  Not much longer now and we'll be down there to paartaaaay when ever we want!!

I finally christened this oh so cute Over the Moon stamp set, moooooo!  Isn't it adorable! I've also used patterned paper run through the Tufted 3d embossing folder, love that folder, it's so pretty!

MaggiesFinishedCard2a

MaggiesFinishedCard3a

MaggiesFinishedCard1a

I hope you have a lovely week! Check back tomorrow, there may just be a TuTu Tutorial for you all ☺


Til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List







































Share What You Love Embellishment Kit

Share What You Love Embellishment Kit

[146928]

$19.25











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!