Meet Nibbles and Pip

19 July 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 19 July 2019!

FFat5OclockishJune2019a

G'day everyone, a little late today but better than not at all. 


Short and sweet too, like me some may say LOL.


I wanted to give you some inspiration for making quick cards.  These three cards all took me less than 10 minutes to make. That's three cards in 10 minutes! Why? Because Stampin' Up! have most of the work already done for you. It was simple a matter of repeat stamping my pre-scored note cards, sponging the edges and gluing on the main layer and adding some bling.  Easy as!

Make Memories & More card packs do live up the their name "and more!"  They are not just for pocket page styled memory keeping.  You can make some very lovely cards with what is in each pack.  I've kept it simple with stamping & gluing only!

quickcardsupplies1

I've used the Magnolia Lane Memories & More card pack along with the little magnolia stamp out of the Magnolia Blooms stamp set (only found in the small beginners mini booklet) and one of the flourish type stamps in the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.

quickcardTrio1a

Below are listed the supplies I used which are linked directly to my Australian online store.  Making cards couldn't be easier!   Make a set of them and you've got a lovely gift to give someone special who likes to send out note cards too!

til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!


Product List
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!