Meet Nibbles and Pip

02 July 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 2 July 2019!

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

Soooo I hope you can see this gorgeous Tutu, it took me for ever to get it to show up online other than on Facebook.


https://youtu.be/8pTLp55JKxI

I am having crafting withdrawals. My whole kitchen/family room part of the house has been sealed off since last week and we've only had access in the evenings to the kitchen. I've not been able to get anything out to create with so I've been sharing Stampin Up's official videos on my Facebook business page.   


This is my view right now...



and over the to right, the dining room with all the kitchen stuff on, under and around the dining room table....




I've also noticed since using my laptop out here in the lounge room more, that I'm not able to get certain things to link to my FB business page. I've been doing a lot of searching/updating but to be honest I'm over sitting out here in the lounge room whilst my whole work area taunts me from behind plastic LOL. I can't even use my dining room table to sit and colour in at because things from the kitchen have been piled up on top of it. So I'm a bit 'antsy' already this week and it's only Tuesday eek!  Below is the ceilings as of last night...



Plus they have the back door open and I'm freezing, it was minus 1 celcius here before 7am this morning. I've had the heater on but now the back door's open, I'm shivering. I can't go anywhere because well as much as I'd like to trust the workmen, it's not sensible to leave the house wide open and vanish to a warmer place. This is before they started to completely cover everything in plastic.....




I hope today is the last day! Can't even cook properly because as of an hour ago, all the kitchen cupboards have been covered in plastic which means above the stove as well. One of my kitties is crying his little heart out too. I can't let them in from their enclosure or they'll escape out the back door. Sigh. Bring on tomorrow after the cleaner has been to wash everything down, dust and put things back for me. There is light at the end of the tunnel but it's just wrapped in plastic ROFL.  This was yesterday when they'd finished gyprocking and filling in the ceiling above my huge kitchen bench.  Currently everything has a fine coating of dust on it.



This was when they found the wall had rotted and had to replace that part, hence all our little book shelves having to be moved from that wall....



That's all from me this freezing Tutu Tuesday, hoping next week I'll be back with some gorgeous creations, ideas and product showcasing!



til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!