Meet Nibbles and Pip

22 July 2019

Monday's Musing, 22July2019!

MondayMusingsJune2019A

What a lovely weekend it has been.  Though hubby and I didn't get up to a lot, we seemed to have been quite busy.  Finally my lemon tree has had the prunning of it's life.  Yes, that great big mess I created last Thursday did surprise hubby when he got home but he was very happy to go out and lop off the large very big branch that was as tall as the house and overhanging next door.    I am hoping by this time next year it will have bounced back and brought forth the loveliest of lemons like it use to do years ago.  Not a good photo but it was taken through the cat door section so you can see the netting. But you get how much was cut from it.  It will be interesting to see if anyone 'complains' that we lopped it.  No permission is need for it as we didn't 'remove' it, it was diseased and needed pruning before the spring season arrives.



This is short and sweet today.  My Tutu Tuesday post tomorrow is scheduled as I'm heading back up the central coast straight after my bible study group on Tuesday and I'm not sure which day I'll be back.  I hope to have a whole day with my son, DIL & grandson.  I've got all the wedding invites finished and they'll be going out once I hand over the last few I've completed this last week.  Don't worry, I will share what they look like once they've all been posted out.  I then just have to finish the chocolate frog and Bertie Botts Many Flavoured Bean boxes for their wedding favours.  Oh and mould about 40 chocolate frogs, that'll be fun coz I'm going to 'pearlize' them with chocolate polish!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Benjamin Hampson, people smiling, people sitting     Image may contain: 3 people, including Kat Burke and Benjamin Hampson, people smiling, glasses, beard and close-up

Look at these three, they just melt my heart!


Well, til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!


Oh and don't forget, take photos, make memories!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!