Meet Nibbles and Pip

16 August 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 16thAugust2019!

FFat5OclockishJune2019a

Oh my goodness, wait til you watch the little video I've made to show this new product. Over the years I've used a few different brands of puff paint but wow, this new one coming next month by Stampin' Up! is the best.  You don't even have to wait for it to dry. Just apply it then hit it with your heat gun and puffffff ... it's like magic!

This week's creation I've used the Winter Woods stamp set from the current annual catalogue, stamped in Jet Black Stazon, water washed using a Coastal Cabana water colour pencil.  Then embellished with the new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint!   Check it out!

https://youtu.be/oncDecGKoVU




WinterWoodsPuffPainted2a

WinterWoodsPuffPainted1a




Product List
























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!