Meet Nibbles and Pip

20 August 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 20th August 2019

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

Hello my fellow tutu lovers, how gorgeous is this little number!  The colours kind of match the card I created for last Friday's FF@F'o'clock'ish blog post. Black, Coastal Cabana and white! Pretty as!

✦*ShayG*✦




I've a couple of cards to share with you, no tutorial today, I've over done it with filming and creating lately so trying to stay away from my keyboard for a few days to give my hands a rest.

I've used brand new products and a new to me stamp set, Very Versailles.  I've my upline, Kylie Bertucci, for getting this stamp set into my collection!  I loved it but it wasn't on my current wish list.  I had another look and thought, oh yes, I NEED that set. I had a few flex points accrued so I got this stamp set, 3 of the re-inkers for the new metallic ink pads coming soon and  that gorgeous puff paint that'll be new too!

CloseUpVeryVersaillesDelicataInkpads1a

VeryVersaillesDelicataInkpads2a

With this card I've used all three of the metallic colours, Celestial Copper, Silvery Shimmer & Golden Glitz.  Now this is also where I admit, I didn't buy the ink pads but only the re-inkers.  I had in my supplies drawer 3 brand new unopened, uninked full sized foam inkpads. The very same kind of inkpads the Delicata ones are.  So I thought well nothing ventured, nothing gained and I could always buy the inkpads if inking of the blank ones didn't work.  Oh my, it did and I'm soooooo happy with the results.  Don't miss getting these ink pads.  They are nothing like the old Encore Metallics that were around many years ago.  I had those and disliked them with a passion because they never really dried properly unless you put clear embossing powder over them & heat set them.  Biggest waste of my hard earned money.  They also tarnished, into the garbage they went years ago!

CUpFrostedFramesFoliageFinishedCardDelicataMetallics

FrostedFramesFoliageFinishedCardDelicataMetallics




Product List
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!