Meet Nibbles and Pip

02 August 2019

Fabulous Fridays @ 5'o'clock, 2nd August 2019

FFat5OclockishJune2019a

Well hello everyone, welcome back if you've been here before and a double welcome if you are new to my blog. It's Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'clock'ish time !! 


I am taking up the challenge from Stampin' Up!'s head office and doing #simplestamping  using only stamps, ink and paper (card stock).  This shows you just how quickly you can create beautiful, elegant cards with just a few supplies.

Now I know I've used 12 different colour ink pads, but that's because, well I can, as I have all of our beautiful colours to choose from. But you can choose just two colours that look great together, a stazon jet black ink pad and get beautiful cards too!

12coloursInkpads1

Below all this is a list of everything I've used to make this set of 6 cards and the list links straight to my online store too. Makes shopping that much easier!

I've used mostly the one stamp set and a sentiment, that's a favourite, out of another.  August's theme was 'Birthday cards'. So I've 6 already made.  Don't forget to decorate your envelopes too!

6cards1a

I've taken the large abstract block stamp  from the Love What You Do set and inked up half with a light colour and the other half with a darker shade. I then used a mini spritzer the light spritz water over the inked stamp and stamped onto my Whisper White note cards. These note cards are so handy, 20 in a packet with envelopes too!

3finishedCardsA

3finishedCardsB

FinishedCardsEnvelopesX6

Once I'd decided on my colours, this set of 6 cards and envelopes only took 30 minutes to make.  No glue or cutting out of anything either!  So why don't you try using just your inks, stamps and paper/card stock. #SimpleStamping, it's easy!

til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List








































Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad

Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad

[131172]

$11.50














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!