Meet Nibbles and Pip

15 August 2019

Thursday's Thoughts, 15thAugust2019!

ThursdaysThoughtsJune2019b

Well howdy doody all, Thursday again!


I wasn't planning on posting today but I thought what the hey, I'm on a roll this week.   As things have been settling down after the last 2+ yrs of uncertainty at our little 'Hovel' we are realizing just how much we are over living where we are.  The Herbster and I have been actively researching real estate sites lately. Shame we can't buy right now, that rich Uncle died 6months before my Mum did and he spent it all before he went LOL. ☺

Thursdays lately seems to be my day for catching up with Cathy & Stuart Daulman's podcasts "After Dinner With the Daulmans"  Do yourselves a favour and have a listen, I love them, they so make me chuckle and snorty snort snort!   AND Eps 14 I got a shout out, thanks Daulmans, that was a lovely surprize!  Very entertaining whilst I am experimenting and playing at my crafting desk.

Eps14ADWtheDaulmans

So the Herbster & I are still doing the 'slow crawl' as it were, with culling and chucking things out, donating things and generally downsizing our possessions.  For a 2 bedroom cottage, we've accumulated a lot.  Doesn't help we've an office tacked on to the back of the garage up the backyard that had become a dumping ground.  We are diligently, each Saturday, spending a hour or so checking out if items 'spark joy' or not.  My goodness it's hard to say no to books, any kind of books at that, however, we are being really good. Anything damaged after all the flooding, it's going, going gone! This last week is the first week in ages our recycle bin hasn't been choc-a-block.  We had debris from the high winds filling the weekly bin and that kitty climbing gym to built. But we'll be back at it this coming weekend!

I've also been playing with some new Stampin' Up products coming 4th September 2019. Oh my, I've used puff paint before but this new stuff, hands down, is much better than any other I've used.  Watch out for tomorrow's Fabulous Fridays @ 5'o'clock'ish!

That's all for today, until next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!