Meet Nibbles and Pip

29 August 2019

Thursday's Thoughts, 29 August 2019

ThursdaysThoughtsJune2019b

Well good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good day!


A short but sweet post today to say hello and thank you all for following along with me in my little world of all things paper crafting with a sprinkling of life at the affectionately named 'Hampson's Hovel'.

I can't believe we are almost at the end of August too.  It's been a full on year so far and there's no sign of it letting up. In fact, it's only going to get busier!  Ben's wedding is 94 days away (or is it 93 now?) and I've finished making all the wedding favour boxes.  Now to mould those chocolate frogs and fill the bean boxes too. Ah, having a Hogwarts themed wedding has been a lot of fun to work on.  They loved the invitations I created for them which I can finally share with you now that they've all been posted out!

[gallery ids="1549,1550" type="rectangular"]

I had the brilliant idea of making them look somewhat like a 'howler'. If you've seen the Harry Potter movies, you'll know that Ron Weasley's Mum sent him one whilst they were in the great hall one time.  I loved that idea and so did the happy couple so I ran with it somewhat.   I even found them a gorgeous Hogwarts brass seal which they stamped into dark red wax on the backs of their envelopes too!

openInvite1

openInvite2

Each invitation also had an 'RSVP' ticket like those ones from platform 9 3/4's, sorry, no photo of those as they are full of wedding details, so you'll just have to trust me on that.

Thanks for dropping by. Do pop back tomorrow as I have scheduled a Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'clock post for you too.  Next Tuesday's also got a tutorial ready to go as well.

Til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!