Meet Nibbles and Pip

09 August 2019

FF@5'o'clock'ish, 9 August 2019!

FFat5OclockishJune2019a

Welcome to Friday, for most, the end of their working week for some the start and for others maybe even the middle of their working week!


It's been sooooooooo cold here at the Hovel the last few days.  I spent most of the day yesterday just trying to stay warm. Our house is so cold in winter and more so with this new roof. It still doesn't make us want to have any carpet laid down though ☺

Today I'm sharing with you a few creations made with new products coming in the the Holiday 2019 Catalogue.  I am sooo very happy with the new mini Curvy Keepsakes dies. I did a huge happy dance and cut one out before I'd even chucked out all the packaging from my pre-order!  Check it out, new 6x6"/15x15cm DSP as well!

No photo description available.

AND I got creating with the new Stitched Stars Dies coming as well. Oh wait til you see the new holiday catalogue, it has some gorgeous things and some hidden gems too. I've already got another pre-order waiting to be paid for to put in! Yes, once I got the hard copy of the catalogue (if you are a demonstrator that's a perk, you get the catalogues much earlier than customers do!)  well, more went on my list!

No photo description available.

I've had those little fake diamonds for ages, they seem to have gone a long way. Don't ask me where here in Sydney I got them, I just can't remember LOL. I've got them in 3 different sizes, these smallest ones have been fabulous for shaker cards and ornaments. Remember me making Star ornaments a few years ago?  Yes, I did a gold and black one with these fake diamonds.  The Red & Silver one has the tiny tiniest jingle bells in them, they were in a past Christmas catalogue, sorry, wish we could still get them.  I found them too hard to thread on anything then found they made perfect filling for a shaker!

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

The dies I used for those stars were discontinued but I still own them.  If there is enough interest, I could be talked in to creating a tutorial for those of you who still have those start dies coz I'll never part with mine!

Here are some other mini Curvy Keepsake Boxes I've created, aren't they the best!  I still have the original larger dies so this mini one is a perfect compliment to the larger one. The mini is large enough to put a tea light in it, a Lindt Lindor ball or a Ferrero Rocher even.  You could even put those mini chocolates like Cabury or Nestle make. For our American friends, Hershey's Kisses, Reeses Peanut Butter cups maybe?

Firstly look, this is great, you can cut two out of an A4 sheet of card stock and have left overs to cut out tags/labels/flowers/leaves what ever!2perA4SheetMiniKeepsakeBoxes2019B

5MiniKeepsakeBoxesAug2019a

trioMiniKeepsakes2019B

Check back on 4th September, I will have a link to the pdf of the catalogue for you to look through and all products will be on sale on that day as well!  Perfect timing for some Christmas shopping too!


Aren't they so cute!


So till next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!