Meet Nibbles and Pip

08 August 2019

Wednesday 7th August 2019!

Wahh I missed yesterday's Tutu Tuesday. Life gets in the way and I was out all day.

This new catalogue is coming 4th September 2019!  I will have a pdf of it available for you all then to browse through.   I got a delivery today of pre-ordered items from this new catalogue.  Oh my, so very very happy with what I chose!

2019SHAREABLE_CATALOG_HC_PREORDER_SP copy

Today however, I've had fun listening to the amazing Cathy James Daulman and her very funny son, Stuart.  They do a regular podcast called 'After Dinner With the Daulmans'.  I'm loving it. I'm a bit behind but I've had it playing whilst I create with some brand new Stampin' Up! products. I'm up to eps 12 right now.

cathyStuartNew products will be available in my online store on 4th September 2019.  That's the day you will be able to see all the gorgeous new products in the 2019 Holiday catalogue.   I've bought a few things on pre-order and today whilst listening to Stuart & Cathy I created these two items.  One is a mini version of the Curvy Keepsakes box die that was out a few years ago.  This is an awesome set of dies and you only have to cut the main box once. It's perfect for using up your 6x6 papers!

miniCurvyKeepsake1a copy

Then I played with some of these new Stitch Stars dies. I made a shaker card. I want to make some other 3D items with these dies.  I've lots of ideas in my head, stay tuned! Here's the finished card. I used a sentiment from the Daisy Lane stamp set, perfect to go with starts.  The little diamondy things I got a few years ago from a bargain shop, perfect for shaker cards for sure!

shakerStarCard1closeup1b

shakerStarCard1b

Til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!