Meet Nibbles and Pip

19 October 2019

Fabulous Fridays! 18 October 2019

NewFabulousFridaysOct2019

G'day everyone. Whilst 5am has passed, it's not quite 5pm so this is simply a "Fabulous Friday!"


Today I bring to you a gorgeous little creation, one I gained inspiration from online somewhere.  I am really sorry that I can't give credit for the creation I saw, I can't find the original post and the photo I saved didn't have a watermark on it at all. So if you are reading this and it was your card, please let me know so I can acknowledge you and thank you for giving me this idea!


I've used water colour pencils to colour in then fussy cut the little fairy from the New Wonders stamp set.  This set is only available as a Host reward. Got a wish list a mile long? Then you may just earn this set! All links to products used are at the bottom of this post. They will take you straight to my online store!

I've even used my now well known technique for dying my white seam binding in Mango Melody too and it matches perfectly with all I've used!  Yes, I did use that cute Nine Lives stamp set. No cats to be seen but lots a pretty hearts!

FinishedCard1aNewWondersVHcloseup

 

closeupOfColouredFairy1aVH

FinishedCard1aNewWondersVH

Til next time, remember,


Happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List
















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!