Meet Nibbles and Pip

09 October 2019

Tutu Tuesday!, 8th October 2019!

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

I didn't know if there would be a post today. I got so carried away with dying my own ribbons that I got lost in time LOL.  It's no secret that I love to dye my own plain white ribbons and seam bindings.  Today as I planned this really cute card I went rummaging through all those I've already dyed. Low and behold I had several colours not dyed as yet.

So remember I did a tutorial quite some time ago on dying ribbons?  No?  Well if you follow this link you'll be able to see it. It's very easy. You will always have ribbons to match your projects too!  Here is the youtube clip I created about a year ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad7QV46RLGg

And these are the colours I dyed today, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape and Burmuda Bay, aren't they nice & bright and cheery!



Today This Little Piggy stamp set was crying out to me to put a tutu on one of the piggies again.  Did you see what I used?  Yes, that is the Woven Threads trim. I cut the size I needed and pulled out  the thinner  thread and tadaaa, instant piggy tutu!

ThisLittlePiggieDyedRibbonsOct2019Closeup

ThisLittlePiggieDyedRibbonsOct2019a

Yes I even got to use my lovely new paper trimmer.  Stay tuned on this trimmer, as soon as I have more information on when it will be available, I will share it with you all.  It will also be announced on my Facebook page too!


 so til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List
















































 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. you are a wealth of knowledge having been papercrafting/arting for 30???? years

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!