Meet Nibbles and Pip

16 February 2019

Fabulous Friday @ Five'o'clock, 15thFeb2019!

NewFFatFoclockNov2018

Better late than not at all hey!


This is a quick youtube clip I've made for FF@F today.  I've done so much creating and playing this week that I decided I'd show you some of it.  I was fortunate enough to get this stamp set early. It's released today in the 2nd release of Sale-A-Bration items you can earn with purchases over $90.00.  I love this beautiful Distinktive stamp set.  Distinktive stamps are exclusive to Stampin' Up! and are fabulous to work with.  As described by Stampin' Up!, they "can add monocromatic dimension and artistic flair to your stamping. They can create different opacities in a single stamped image!"




https://youtu.be/dmxouX8_w0Y




finishedcard1a






So, enjoy my 'on the fly' clip and until next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!







Product List


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!