Meet Nibbles and Pip

19 February 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 19th February 2019!

TutuTuesdayNewHeaderDec2018jpg

Hi everyone, how cute is this tutu I shared on my Facebook page this morning! 

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

I've got very sore eyes these past few days so though I've tried to do quite a lot of creating, screen time has been hard.  I'm sharing with you 2 beautiful cards I created over the weekend using the Dear Doily stamp set.  I was wanting cards that could be either male or female themed so I think I've managed that quite well.

JustForYouNofN1a

JustForYouGrayGranit1a




I've teamed up neutral shades with just a pop of Coastal Cabana or Night of Navy. I also used the Night of Navy Memories & More note cards (page 26 of the Occasions catalogue) and the Large Whisper White Memories and More note cards (page 194 annual catalogue).  Below is a list of the products I've used to created these two cards.  Don't forget to decorate your insides. I've used the floral sprig in the Dear Doily stamp set and I stamped my insert in Night of Navy.  (I use copy paper cut down to fit inside).

Til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!