Meet Nibbles and Pip

10 February 2019

Surprize Sunday post-10 Feb 2019!

Hello there, yes it's Sunday and I am posting something that I thought may interest some of you. 


I have been thinking about this for a long time. Today I decided to bite the bullet and do it.  You don't need to have any particular types of journals to do this. One of my main ones is from a Stampin' Up! OnStage Local in 2016.  The others are small A5 art journals of which I have a nice supply from when my son was studying Graphic Design at University.  Handy that.

I do have an A4 sized one.  I've done some real arty stuff in it but have not got it out for a couple of years. It's not got a lot in it but I think this year it's time to rectify that. Stay tuned to see glimpses of that one later in the year.  For now, I'll share this Youtube clip made this morning.  You will probably see a glimpse of my FF@F ideas and posts too! Yes, I've been doing FF@F for a few years now!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU6RVh94C5c




til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!