Meet Nibbles and Pip

14 February 2019

Colour INKspriation #49, 13Feb 2019!

51724429_2195945587311196_8965781575140638720_n

Hi everyone, in case you didn't know I won the Colour INKspiration challenge #48 for December 2018.  Because oif this I've been given a guest designer spot this month.



This is the image and colours to take INKspiration from, isn't it the best!  Nice bright colours, just like I love!


What a fabulous photo and brilliant colours to create with!






I created two cards for this challenge.  For my first card, I have taken a piece of card stock in each colour and stuck it to some multipurpose adhesive sheets to create my background card piece. I then ran it through my Bigshot machine with the  Tin Tile Dynamic embossing folder, sponged over with Tuxedo black to.  I cut out some hearts from the Be Mine Stitched framelits but I didn't use that heart, if you look at the sample, you'll see I've used the bit that the framelits cut out from the heart. I thought that looked pretty nice so used them instead of the first heart I'd chosen.  So don't waste those middle bits, they can be quite handy.  Isn't it pretty!

colourinksample1a




For my 2nd card, I've created a 13cm square thick white card base, a layer of basic black then cut out the hearts from the four colours, cut out the small white hearts and cut them in half so they could be layered as shown in this photo.   Add a sentiment, simples!

colourinksample2a

I hope you like these two projects I've created with this challenge's chosen colours, they look so bright and cheery together too!  Why not follow the link below to the next blog to see more creations using this ColourInkspiration! 

51612654_346284656221623_300587284825112576_n

(  http://mypapercraftjourney.com/2019/02/13/colour-inkspiration-49/ )


Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!


 

Product List




















































9 comments:

  1. […] Crew. Up next on the Colour INKspiration Crew Blog Hop is our first Guest Designer for the year, Wirg Hampson […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Wirg, I love how you have used Black as an accent to highlight the colours, makes for a great splash of drama. Your colourful hearts are right in time for Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloured butterflies are lovely, sitting as they are on something that's a cross between a heart and leaf. The black accents bring out the colours even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creations Wirg and how you thought outside the square for the first one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome. It’s so dynamic with the black and those colours. These are amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello & welcome Wirg. Love both these cards, especially the first one with the scraps from the heart centre. Clever creating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two stunning cards!! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for being our Guest Designer. I love both of these. That is such a clever way too use the bits left over after for cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are fantastic cards! Love how colourful they are Wirg. Colours work so well with basic black

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!